Junior Genius Science Club is a hands-on learning experience with curriculum-based science for students in grades 4 to 8. This program supports Ontario learning goals and testing standards.
Junior Genius Science Club is designed to assist students to:
- Improve science knowledge
- Develop analytical ability
- Build critical thinking skills
- Build a strong science vocabulary
- Learn scientific inquiry models and experimental methods
- Learn coding and robotics
- And most importantly have fun learning scientific principles!
Students in the Junior Genius Science Club will also have the rare opportunity to create inventions and participate in an inventors’ competition!
Check out this year’s new courses in programming and robotics! Coding I and Coding for Kids begin October 17th.